Thursday 8 June 2017

Fruity Popsicle 水果冰棒


A simple to prepare fruit popsicle using cut-fruit purchased from stall - saved the time to wash and peel the fruits.  Furthermore, I can have a good combination of fruits by just selecting the right quantities I need - no excess, no wastage 😀🍍🍊

In this recipe, I only shared with you the basic steps for preparing the fruit popsicles. There is no fixed rule to the type, quantity and sweetness - just prepare the iced fruits based on your taste 🍭
You can get this popsicle mould from Daiso at a very affordable rate ♥

Prepare 4 small size popsicles

Fruits I used:
1 stick of cut-kiwi = 1/2 a kiwi fruit
1/4 of a cut- red dragon fruit
golden syrup/honey to taste
Some lemon juice


How I prepare:

1. Rinse the cut fruits and chop into fine bits resembling puree. If you prefer a smoother texture, you can blend them in a food processor.
Since only a small amount of fruits were involved, I prefer to do it the simple way without using any electrical​ device 🙌

2. Mix the chopped fruits with the golden syrup following your preference. You can skip this sweetener if the fruit is sweet enough, like mango.

3. For red dragon fruit, as the fruit is quite plain, I added a little lemon juice together with the golden syrup to enhance the taste.

4. Pour the fruit mixture to your Popsicle mould.  As the fruit mixture I used was a little short to make it to the maximum line, I added a little drinking water to make up the difference.

5. Freeze the popsicles in the freezer for about 6 to 12 hours to ensure the whole popsicle has solidified.

6. Allow the popsicles to thaw for about 2 minutes before removing them from the mould.
A healthier cold snack❄ to enjoy on a hot day ☀





2 comments:

I love seeing your comment and sharing it with other readers. Your comment would be published after moderation. Thank you :)